Navneet Kaur Dhillon is an Indian Film actress and model. She was born on September 23, 1992 in Ambala, Haryana, India. In Ambala she probably lived at the army cantonment. Her father, Bharpur Singh Dhillon is an Army officer and her mother Akwinder Kaur Dhillon is a housewife.
She went to Army Public School in Ambala. After Navneet settled in Patiala she completed her higher secondary education from Budha Dal Public School, Patiala. She did the B tech. in TV and Media from Punjabi University, Patiala.
[table id=NavneetKaurDhillion /]
Some facts about Navneet Kaur Dhillon
- Navneet Kaur Dhillon got famous after representing India at Miss World 2013
- Her father is in Indian Army officer and she also went to Army Public School in Ambala Cantt.
- Navneet was the winner amongst the 11 finalists in the last round of Pond’s Femina Miss India Chandigarh 2013.
- She is the brand ambassador for Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness cream.
- She made her debut in a Telugu movie Gabbar Singh 2.
- she has a keen interest in Photography
- Navneet appeared in few movies like Love Shhuda, Ambarsariya, Ekta and Jaani. ‘Ambarsariya’ is a punjabi movie.
- She has participated in various beauty pageants during her career so far.
- Navneet represented India at ‘Miss World 2013’.
- She won the Pond’s 50th edition of Femina Miss World India 2013 that was held in Mumbai and was crowned as Pond’s ‘Femina Miss Glowing Skin‘.
- She was also amongst the finalist of ‘I AM She-2012’.
- She is the brand ambassador for Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness cream. Ofcourse her beauty and fair complexion can be give credit for this.
navneet kaur dhillon
navneet kaur dhillon age
navneet kaur dhillon instagram
navneet kaur dhillon facebook
navneet kaur dhillon biography
navneet kaur dhillon movie list
navneet kaur dhillon latest news
navneet kaur dhillon date of birth
navneet kaur dhillon wiki
navneet kaur dhillon parents