Ayesha Takia is an India actress who appeared in many ads, bollywood and south india movies. She is famous for her role in movies like ‘Socha na tha’, ‘Tarzen-The wonder car’, ‘Dil Maange more’ and ‘Dor’.
|Full Name/Real Name||Ayesha Takia.|
|Physical Stats and more / Body measurements|
|Height||In feet: "5"5'|
In Mtr: 1.65
In cms: 165
|Weight||In Kg: 63|
In Pound: 139 lbs
|Dress size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Net worth||$10 Million.|
|Salary / earning per movie||N/A|
|Date of birth | DOB||April 10, 1986|
October 4, 1986
|Age||32 yrs. (In 2018)|
|Place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Education||School: St. Anthony’s School, Mumbai.|
|Home town||Chembur, Mumbai.|
|Hobbies||Reading, listening music, watching movies, dancing, traveling.|
|Martial Status, boyfriends, affairs and more|
|Children||Mikail Azmi (son)|
|Boyfriend||Sidharth Koirala (Actor),|
Ashmit Patel (Actor),
Farhan Azmi (Entrepreneur).
|Movies||Taarzan: The Wonder Car (2004),|
Dil Maange More (2004),
Socha Na Tha (2004),
Shaadi No. 1 (2005),
Home Delivery (2005),
Shaadi Se Pehle (2006),
Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota (2006),
Kya Love Story Hai (2007),
Fool and Final (2007),
Blood Brothers (2007),
No Smoking (2007),
De Taali (2008),
8 x 10 Tasveer (2009),
Wanted Jahnvi (2009),
Aap Ke Liye Hum (2013).
|Ads||Complan Commercial (OLD) with Shahid kapoor ads,|
- Ayesha Takia is an indian actress know for her roles in ads, bollywood and south indian movies.
- She was born in Mumbai on 10th April,1986.
- Ayesha Takia’s age is 32 years (as in 2018)
- She is the daughter of Nishit Takia, who is a Gujarati and her is mother’s Faridah, who is half Maharashtrian and half Caucasian British.
- Her younger sister’s name is Natasha.
- She comes from a non-hindi speaking background.
- Both Latter got married and she converted to Islam.
- Ayesha takia Grew up in Chembur which is the suburb of Mumbai located in India.
- Went to St. Anthony’s school, but never went to college because she started to work when she turned sixteen.
- She faced camera for the first time at the age of 4. Probally it was the complain ad with Shahid Kapoor
- Before entering films, she appeared in two music videos: Falguni Pathak’s Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye, when she was fifteen. She then appeared in the video, Shake It Daddy by Dee Jay Aqeel, when she was sixteen, she became famous because of this. You can see her wearing love outfit in the song.
- She was spotted by the producers and directors of ‘Socha na tha’ and she was approached to play the female lead opposite abhay deol.
- She made her bollywood debut in ‘Tarzaan The Wonder Car’
- She became famous by ‘Tarzaan The Wonder Car’, she also received the Filmfare award for -The Best Female Debut.
- Her latter films performed averagely on box office. BUt she gained huge teenage audience in India and abroad after her performance in ‘Dil Maange More’ and ‘Shaadi No. 1’
- She also acted in a Telegu movie named ‘Robbery’ in the year 2006, which was later dubbed into Hindi and released as ‘Super’.
- The major breakthrough in her career was the movie ‘Dor’ in which she played an unglamorous role of a widow. She gathered much praise for her role.
- She loves to listen music like hip-hop, soft rock, rock, techno, bollywood numbers, as well as soft music like Gazals, Sufi, etc.
- Her favorite pakistani artists are Ghulam Ali and Abeeda Parveen.
- She is a supporter of PETA and encourage people to give up using leather goods and products that are tested harmfully on innocent animals.
- She loves to read books, listen music and go for long drives.
- In a survey conducted in 2006, she was amongst the Top Ten on the listing of India’s 50 Most Desirable Women Alive, the survey was conducted by the Zoom channel.
- She Owns a couple of cars, but her favorite are BMW 7 Series Sedan and Honda City.
- She also learnt a bit of Urdu.
- She has a cat named Morrisson.
- Her mother is her role model.
- She kept Fasts in the entire month of Ramadan out of love for boyfriend Farhan Azmi.
- Ayesha is scared of heights.
- Ayesha’s favorite brands are Zara, Mango, Diesel, Guess, Fcuk, and G star.
- Her Favorite perfumes are 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, True Star by Tommy Hilfiger. Cherie by Christian Dior, and Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.
- Her favorite places to do shopping are Italy, Amsterdam, Malaysia, Singapore, and
- Ayesha never smokes nor drinks.
- Ayesha Takia has bad habit of chewing nails right to the skin.
- She can’t cook, but makes perfect tea and coffee.
- She is a Tea addict
- Ayesha Takia has beautiful smile.
- She does two hours of aerobics everyday(secret to her perfect figure)
- She also does lots of yoga and meditation.