Anupriya Kapoor is an famous Indian Television actress born on 26th nov, 1991. Anupriya was born in delhi but latter moved to mumbai pursuing her acting career. She came to mumbai along with her brother ‘ Vyom Kapoor’ (who participated in Voice of India singing reality show). She made her debut in 2010 with StarOne’s TV show ‘ Miley Jab Hum Tum’. She was also seen in ‘Tere Liye’ in the same year. She also won awards for Best female actress in a debut role for ‘Tere Liye’.
[table id=AnupriyaKapoor /]
Interesting facts about ‘Anupriya Kapoor’
- Anupriya Kapoor played the role of ‘Taani Ganguly’ in the TV show ‘Tere Liye’.
- She won Indian Telly Awards for best debut female and Indian Television Academy Awards Best debut female (tere liye)
- She also worked in MTV’s Warrior Highand &TV’s
- She is a good dancer, she also won many awards in danching in her school.
- She is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- She is afraid of snakes.
- Her favortie hobbies are Danching, Music and reading.
- She looks cooking, she loves to make cakes and bakery items for family and friends.
- She was born on 26th Nov,1991 in Delhi. She latter moved to mumbai with her brother Vyoom kapoor. Her brother participated in the singing reality TV show ‘Voice of India’.