Amrita Arora is an Indian Actress and the sister of famous bollywood Actress Malaika Arora. She is also a very close friend to Kareena Kapoor Khan and Gauri Shahrukh Khan.
[table id=AmritaArora /]
Some facts about Amrita Arora
- Amrita Arora is the sister of Bollywood actress Maliaka Arora.
- She was born in mumbai on 31st Jan, 1981.
- Amrita was born to a Christian Malyali mother, Joyce Polycarp, and a Punjabi father, Anil Arora.
- Amrita Arora started her career as a model and the further went on to act in few music videos.
- She was also featured in Ad commercials like of Ponds, Elle 18, After Smoke and Sunsilk.
- Her debut film was ‘Kitane door Kitane Paas’.
- She can be seen now hosting Mtv Housefull and Mtv Chillout on Mtv India.
- Amrita is a very close friends with actress Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- She married to he boyfriend Shakeel Ladakh, a divorced Businessman. Their wedding took place in two ceremonies – a Christian wedding on March 4, 2009 followed by Mehendi on the March 5, and a Muslim Nikaah ceremony on the March 6, 2009.
- Amrita’s wedding gowns were designed by Ashley Rebello.
- Some of the top Bollywood celebrities who attended her wedding were Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Gul Panag, Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Kim Sharma , Malaika Arora, Arbaaz Khan, Katrina Kaif, Farhan Akhtar, and Raveena Tandon.
- It’s said that she was romantically linked with Ashmit Patel Kevin Otter, Upen Patel, and British-Pakistani cricketer Usman Afzaal.
- She regularly visit and party at Mannat, Shahrukh Khan’s Residence.
- Amrita starred in Yagneesh Shetty’s shelved movie ” Boomerang”. It was based on Charlie’s Angels. The film starred Kim Sharma, Amrita Arora, Tara Sharma.This was on 2006.
- Amrita gave birth to her 1st child at age 28, a son Azaan Ladak on 5th February 2010.
- She had her 2nd child at age 31, a son Rayaan Ladak on 20th October 2012.