Amala Paul is a south Indian Flim Actress who works primarily in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam Film Industry. She was married to A.L. Vijay (director) in 2014 but they broke up two years latter in 2016.
|Full Name/Real Name||Amala Paul|
|Physical Stats and more / Body measurements|
|Height||In feet: "5"4'|
In Mtr: 1.63
In cms: 163
|Weight||In Kg: 54|
In Pound: 119 lbs
|Dress size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Salary / earning per movie||N/A|
|Date of birth | DOB||October 26, 1991|
|Age||27 yrs. (In 2018)|
|Place of birth||Emakulam, Kerala, India.|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun sign||Scorpio.|
|Education||School: Nirmala Higher Seconday School Aluva, Kerala|
College: Graduate in BA English from St. Teresa's College, Kochi, Kerala
|Home town||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Mother||Annice Paul (Singer)|
|Brother||Abhijith Paul (Actor)|
|Martial Status, boyfriends, affairs and more|
|Husband||A.L. Vijay (Film Director, 2014-2016)|
|Boyfriend||A.L. Vijay (Film Director)|
Sindhu Samaveli (2010),
Ithu Nammude Katha (2011),
Deiva Thirumagai (2011),
Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi (2012),
Love Failure (2012),
Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal (2012),
Akashthinte Niram (2012),
Run Baby Run (2012),
Oru Indian Pranayakatha (2013),
Nimirndhu Nil (2014),
Velaiyilla Pattathari (2014),
Kathai Thiraikathai Vasanam Lyakkam (2014),
Lyobinte Pusthkam (2014),
Janda pai Papiraju (2015),
Lailaa O lailaa (2015),
Pasanga 2 (2015),
2 Penkuttikal (2016),
Amma kanakku (2016),
Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum (2016),
Velailla pattadhari 2 (2017),
Thiruttu Payale 2 (2017),
Bhaskar Oru Rascal (2017),
- 1 Facts about Amala Paul
- 2 Amala Paul to Anakha to Amala Paul.
- 3 Amala Paul’s Husband, wedding & marrage.
- 4 amala paul, amala paul age, amala paul height, amala paul weight, amala paul instagram, amala paul movie, amala paul movies, amala paul twitter, amala paul marriage, amala paul wedding, amala paul actress, amala paul facebook, amala paul husband, amala paul wiki, amala paul family, amala paul date of birth, amala paul fb, amala paul tamil movies, amala paul new movie, amala paul latest, amala paul biography, amala paul latest movie, amala paul movies list tamil, amala paul tamil movie list, amala paul born, amala paul husband name, amala paul films, amala paul upcoming movies, amala paul birthday, amala paul interview, amala paul mother, amala paul amala paul, amala paul movies tamil, amala paul phone number, amala paul deepika padukone, amala paul films list, amala paul and vijay movie, amala paul dob, amala paul gym, amala paul profile, amala paul songs tamil, amala paul and husband, amala paul next movie, amala paul parents, amala paul salary, amala paul vijay wedding, amala paul birthday date, amala paul engagement, amala paul haircut, amala paul recent movie, amala paul wedding jewellery
Facts about Amala Paul
- Amala Paul is an Indian Flim Actress who works primarily in Tamil and south Indian Film Industry.
- Amala was born in a Syro-Malabar Catholic family. Her Father is Paul Varghese and mother is Annice Paul who is a Singer.
- Amala’s brother Abhijith Paul is an actor.
- She started her acting career in 2009 from a Malayalam film ‘Neelathamara’, in which she played the role of ‘Beena’.
- Till now she has done movies in different languages like Malayalam, Tamil, Telgu and Kannada.
- After appearing in few low budget movies, she appeared in a movie ‘Sindhu Samaveli’, where she played the role of ‘Mynaa’. Though the movie was a commertial failure, Amala recieved critical acclamation for her work.
Amala Paul to Anakha to Amala Paul.
- Amala changed her on-screen name Amala Paul to Anakha on the suggestion given by director friend Samy, because another actress, Amala (Amala Akkineni), had already made her name popular.
- But after the failure of her Tamil film ‘Sindhu Samaveli’ in 2010, she again changed her on-screen name ‘Anakha’ to real name ‘Amala Paul’ as she felt that the replacement had brought her bad luck.
- She won several awards in 2013 for her performance in the Malayalam film ‘Oru Indian Pranayakatha’ such as Vanitha Film Awards for Most Popular Actress, Asianet Award for Best Actress, SIIMA Award for Best Actress – Malayalam, and Amrita Film Awards for Best Actor-Female.
Amala Paul’s Husband, wedding & marrage.
- Amala Paul married to her boyfriend A.L. Vijay (director) in 2014. But they broke up 2 years latter in 2016.