Akanksha Puri-Kingfisher-Wiki-Body Measurement-Age. Akanksha Puri is a model and actress who has appeared in many commercials and print ads, She also appeared in many Bollywood, Tamil and Malayalam movies. Prior to modelling and acting she was a Air hostess.
[table id=AkankshaPuri /]
- Akanksha Puri is a model & actress born on 26 July 1988 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Her nick name is Aashi.
- She is the sister of Megna Puri (Mis Femina 2004)
- She also have a brother named Amitesh Puri.
- Her father is Mr. RK Puri who is a retired assitant commissioner and her mother is Chitra Puri who is an astrologer. Once her mother predicted that she would be connected to the world of glamour, but Akanksha didn’t took it seriously that time.
- She started her career as an air hostess and also did modeling as a hobby.
- She then appeared in some tamil and malayalam movies.
- Akanksha Puri first debuted in bollywood with Madhur Bhandarkar’s Calender Girls.
- She completed her studies in a convent school at bhopal.
- Akanksha can be seen in Sony TV’s show ‘Vigharta Ganesh’ where she will play the role of Goddess Parvati. This is her television debut.
Wanna know how Akanksha Puri came into modelling?? Keep reading…
- Akaksha Puri was working as an air hostess with Kingfisher Airlines Bengaluru. Once her flight coordinator in flight suggested her to start modelling. She took the advice serioulsly and started modeling.
- After starting her career as a model, she did around 100 commercials and print ads. It was in 2013 that she was posted in mumbai, when a tamil production company spoted her Advertisement hoarding.
- She was then called and without any audition she was casted in Alex Pandian. The in 2014, she did a tamil movie ‘Tihar’.
- The same year she was also casted in a Malayalam movie ‘Samrajyam II : Son of Alexander.